Undoubtedly, Windows 10 is a great operating system for the computer users. However, it has some flaws, and one of the biggest failures is its hardware compatibility issues, and some older device might experience problems working with Windows 10 operating system. Users also face problems with the Canon PIXMA MP160 printer when they use it with their Windows 10 PC. If this is the same problem with you, then call on the Canon printer customer service number to get the permanent solutions for all problems. Also, continue with the following solutions:
Solution 1 – Download Easy-WebPrint EX Ver. 1.6.0
If your Canon PIXMA MP160 isn’t running on the Windows 10 PC, you should try to download the Easy-WebPrint EX Ver. 1.6.0. Once you download it for Windows 10, you will be able to open MP Navigator 3.0, and the computer will start functioning. Remember that you can also use the MP Navigator for Windows 8 without any hassle on Windows 10.
Solution 2 – Start the scan via Control Panel
Users also face scanning problems with the Canon PIXMA MP160 printer, and if you have the same, then you can resolve it with a simple solution. To scan with the Canon printer, you just require starting the scanning process via the Control Panel. Here’s how to do:
- Press the Windows + S key and type printers. Select the ‘Devices and Printers’ option from the result list.
- Go to the ‘Printers’ section and find the Canon PIXMA MP160 printer. Right-click on it and select the ‘Scan’ option.
Unfortunately, you’ll need to follow these steps whenever you require scanning the document. You can generate a shortcut on the Desktop to make this process a little bit easier.
Solution 3 – Reinstall the printer drivers
Sometimes, you can solve the issues of Canon PIXMA MP160 just by reinstalling the printer drivers. Here’s how to reinstall:
- Disconnect and power off your Canon printer. Press the Windows + X Key to launch the ‘Power User’ menu and choose the ‘Device Manager’ option from the list.
- Find the printer driver, right-click on it and select the ‘Uninstall’ option. If available, select the ‘Remove the driver programs for this device’ checkbox and click ‘OK.’
Otherwise, you can access the ‘Settings’ menu and go to the ‘System > Apps & the Features’ section and uninstall the drivers. After removing, visit the Canon’s official site and download the Windows 10 driver for your printer. Next, install the drivers and then connect your Canon printer.
Solution 4 – Install the printer drivers in Compatibility Mode
Though the Canon PIXMA MP160 printer driver issues are visible, you can solve them just by installing the driver software in Compatibility Mode. Here’s how to do:
- Download the new Canon drivers for Windows 10. Locate the driver installation file, right-click on it and select the ‘Properties’ option.
- Click the Compatibility tab and select the ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ checkbox, and then choose the Windows 10. If it doesn’t solve the issues, you might need to install with another.
- Click the ‘Apply,’ and then the ‘OK’ button. Run the installation file and install the driver software.
If you’re still facing problems with the Canon PIXMA MP160 or just want to get a hassle-free solution for all printer-related problems, it’s recommended to call on the Canon printer support number and seek the solution for all issues of your Canon printer.
Categorised in: blog ,
This post was written by Contact For Service