Windows 10 is the latest addition in the series of popular operating system launched by Microsoft. All Windows users can upgrade for free from Windows 8.1 and other lower releases. For the upgradation of Windows 7 or 8 to 10, the former version must first be upgraded to 8.1 and later to Windows 10. Despite being an easy and effective operating system, people experience several technical errors like as software conflicts and compatibility issues that need to be fixed quickly.
Some common problems that are experienced by Windows 10 users:
- High response time
- Laptop battery draining fast
- Setup and installation issues
- Wireless internet connection issues
- Internet browsing and associated errors
- Windows Vista activation and upgradation problems
- Startup errors, software conflicts or driver conflicts
For assistance regarding the above listed problems or any other technical glitches, feel free to contact the specialists by dialing Windows 10 Customer Support number. Enjoy the advanced features Microsoft Edge, Cortona, Smart Start Menu and other features.