Windows Vista comprises of new features and visual effects that are quite attractive. It has been used by various users all over and liked by them. One of the biggest problems, the users encounter is related to the speed of Window Vista. Mostly, new PCs are well equipped to handle the large space of Vista but sometimes, they become slow because of some reasons.
The users can find quick remedies for such issues by dialing Windows Vista Customer Support Number. The tech experts are available 24×7 for them to help them in altering any problem they face. There are many useful tips to get started, in this blog we will see some of the best solutions to make your PC run faster:
- Disabling Aero Theme and Visual Effects: It is essential to disable all the Visual Effects and Aero themes of the desktop. The Aero theme looks great, but if the video card is not that capable, then it can cause some of the major performance issues.
- Turn off the Sidebar: Another feature that captures a lot of resources is the Sidebar that shows at the right-hand side of the desktop. To disable it, the user just has to right click and from the pop-up menu, they have to select “Properties”, the un-check the box at the top that has written “Start Sidebar when Windows start” on it. And finally, click OK. Then right click to select the option of “Close Sidebar” to close the required setting.
- Turning off unused service: There are numerous of services, Windows Vista offers, they automatically starts when the user opens up the computer. They are supposed to get turn off to speed up the Windows Vista.
- Removing the unused Programs: It is the safest way to improve the performance. The user can free some area of the hard drive by uninstalling some of the unused programs. From the Control Panel, the user has to select “Programs and Features”. Then the user has to double click any program he does not want to use.
- Running Disk Cleanup: To run this process, the user needs to click the start button and type “Disk Cleanup” or right clicking the hard drive that needs to get cleaned up. Windows will search the drive for some time, and then display a list of files that needs to get cleaned.
It is quite easy and favorable to follow the above steps to ensure that the Windows Vista is running at a good pace. Users can also call at Windows Vista Support Number get the best of solutions to the queries. The experts are always present there to help the customers in every possible way. The users can also go for some trusted online web directories to fetch the customer care numbers of the brands.