Kodak is undoubtedly one of the known brands in the world of developing and manufacturing printing machines. And, each of the printers launched by Kodak is said to be above average, primarily because they are equipped with some of the great features and has a perfect user-friendly interface. But, we at the same time, cannot deny that Kodak Printers are 100% error-free, and you would never need to dial Kodak Contact Number for instant support. If you have been using Kodak Printers and facing printing queue issues with it, this blog is a must-read for you. Here, we have enlisted some of the significant steps that you would require for clearing up the print queues in Kodak All-in-One printers. So, have a quick glance.
For WINDOWS XP or VISTA OS:
• At first, you support to select the Start button, followed by clicking on the option that says “Run.”
• Now, you have to type the control printers, and then you need to click on the OK button.
• Also, you need to right-click on the icon that suggests you of an all-in-one printer, followed by selecting the option for “Open.”
• Now, in the end, it is quite must for you to right-click on the print job that you are supposed to cancel, followed by choosing the option for Cancel. To cancel all print jobs at once, you must not forget to select the option for Printer. Later, you have to select the option for Cancel All Documents.
For WINDOWS 7 Operating Systems:
• If you are a user of Windows 7, you need to choose the Start button, followed by clicking on the option for “Run.”
• Here, you are supposed to type the option for control printers, and then you have to press the Enter button.
• In the next step, make sure that you have right-clicked on the icon for the all-in-one printer, followed by choosing the option that says “See What’s Printing.”
• Here, in the end, you should not miss right-clicking on the print job that you are supposed to cancel, followed by choosing the options for Cancel. And, to cancel all the print jobs at once, it is necessary for you to select the option for Printer, and then you need to select another option that says “Cancel All Documents.”
Just in case, if the print queues are still not clear, you need to restart the print spooler service:
• At first, you need to choose the Start button, followed by clicking on the “Run” button.
• Here, you are supposed to type services.Msc, followed by clicking on the OK button.
• Also, you are supposed to find out the Print Spooler from the Name’s list.
• Once you have located the same, make sure that you have right-clicked on the “Print Spooler,” followed by clicking on the Restart button.
Now, if you have any other queries associated with the Kodak Printer, you need to keep in mind that you have taken the quick assistance from the professionals. The best way to get in touch with the experts of Kodak Printer is to call them up at their customer service number. So, you need to dial Kodak Printer Customer Support Number. You can quickly get this number from an online directory – Contactforservice. Here, not only will you be able to avail numbers of Kodak Customer Support, but you can also find all the authentic and reliable numbers of customer support and service that are located in the USA and Canada.