In today’s digital world, Facebook is surely playing the lead role, especially if we talk about the social media platforms. Undoubtedly, it is ruling the digital media. And, the major reason behind this is its evolution with time. Yes, with each passing year, Facebook has become even more advanced and better, unlike other social media, which kept on deteriorating its users and followers eventually. The best part about Facebook is that it has come up with a feature that would let you connect your FB account with other major social media platforms like Instagram and Twitter. You can opt for Facebook Support Chat service to the know the steps and benefits of connecting the two. Here, in this blog, we have analyzed and jot down a few simple steps that you might require in order to connect the Facebook profile to my Twitter account.
After you have linked the Facebook and Twitter accounts, you will be able to share your Facebook posts on your Twitter account. In fact, you will also be able to customize the sharing option. It means that you can choose the type of FB posts that you want to share on Twitter. However, to do that, you are required to follow a few simple and easy steps. The steps are enlisted below, you can follow them.
Before you start building a connection between the two accounts, it is necessary for the user to:
- Log in to the Facebook Account
- Now, you need to type the www.facebook.com/twitter in the address bar, followed by clicking on the Enter button
- Now, you need to click the option “Link My Profile to Twitter.” If you don’t get that option, you can click on the “Link a Page to Twitter” option.
- As soon as you click on it, you will be provided with a set of instruction. And, it is necessary for you to follow them step-by-step.
- After you have followed the complete on-screen instruction, you will be able to connect the Twitter and the Facebook.
- Meanwhile, you can also choose the type of Facebook posts that you want to share on the Twitter account. But for that, you need to follow the steps enlisted below:
- Scroll down and click on the “Edit Settings” option.
- Here, you will get the options of all the types of posts. Choose according to your preferences, followed by clicking on “Save Changes” button.
P.S: Only the posts that you have made public on Facebook are sharable on Twitter.
For more such information and queries, it is necessary for the users to dial the Facebook Customer Service Number. After you have dialed this number, you can avail an immediate assistance and support from the Facebook team. Also, you can easily get the Facebook Phone Number from Contactforservice. It is a trustworthy platform for the users who want to avail the reliable customer support numbers of the Canada and USA-based companies.