An American Company Hewlett-Packard produces desk-jet printers, Inkjet printers, laser jet printers, and 3D printers with advanced technology. HP printers are easy in installation. HP printer can face cartridges jam due to regular use or other causes. You can troubleshoot this HP printer problem yourself. For this, there is no need to use special tools or training. Hewlett-Packard provides you a full range of efficient solutions for all issues related to printing. So, to fix the problems associated with cartridge jam of HP printer, you can contact technicians via HP Printer Tech Support Phone Number.
Here is step by step solution – How to troubleshoot the issues related to HP printer cartridge jam
- Firstly, you need to switch off the printer and wait for some moments. Then, switch on the printer again. You need to print a self-test report. And, it is essential to move further the process, if you get the cartridge jam message on the screen.
- By the rear access door of the printer, you will have to remove any jammed paper. But, if there is no any jammed paper, skip this step.
- Then, you will have to press the two release tabs on the left and right side. After this, you will have to remove the rear access door.
- Now, it is essential to remove the jammed paper, including any torn pieces from the roller and then, replace the rear access door.
- Switch on the printer, and you need to disconnect the power and USB or Ethernet cables from the rear of the printer.
- Now, you need to lift the front access door till it put away into place. From the cartridge path, if you find any external objects, remove it. You will have to move the cartridge back manually and reconnect the power cord.
- Now, if the printer does not turn on automatically, you need to switch on the printer and print a self-test report. If the issue has not resolved yet, you need to follow the next process.
- For this, it is essential to plug the power cable into electricity wall and reconnect the USB or Ethernet cable. Then, try to print your document again.
- But, if the document still does not print, you need to go further step.
- For this, switch off the printer, disconnect the power cord and unplug it from the electricity. Wait for few seconds, reconnect the printer and power on it again. You need to do a self-test report print.
After applying above all steps, if the issues related to troubleshooting cartridge jam of HP printer have not resolved so far, users can contact for service to experts from HP Printer Customer Service Number. With 365 days and 24×7 days availability, professionals at HP provide the complete solution regarding every issue.