HP Printers, the best in town, offer matchless and automated print security to help safeguard the network and reduce the time & effort you need to spend protecting it. With it, if we see then, printer security is a topic of growing significance. We see several cases of cyber-attacks and breaching nowadays, so guarding the printers has become vital as well. Protecting against safety breaches is one of the greatest challenges the customers face all around. HP has always taken the initiative to safeguard its lines HP has always taken the initiative to safeguard its line of innovative products. You can defend the network with printers that can detect and prevent attacks in real time by following the novel solutions to maintain the security levels. You can contact the HP Customer care number to discuss the updates and services that are needed.
The Start of the Security plans
The global frontrunner in printing, announced the redesigned HP Managed Print Services (MPS) to assist the users in guarding the commercial print environment against the attacks with the world’s most safe printing. The new HP Secure MPS capabilities comprised advanced security professional services, software solutions and expanded core delivery capabilities. Additionally, HP announced the pre-configuring of HP Print devices for security.
List of probable print-related security holes
- Malicious danger from outside the company.
- Exposure of documents at the device.
- Documents sent to or from the device.
- Unlawful use.
- Exposure of device settings/ports.
- Company’s ability to identify the criminal of a security breach.
- Remote/home print user.
HP has added new and revolutionary implementation and professional services to HP Secure MPS so that the enterprises can outsource and improve the security profile while saving priceless IT Resources. New services include: –
- Print Security Implementation Service: HP will offer its very own dedicated security support technicians to implement print safety plans.
- Print Security Governance & Compliance: HP will help meet compliance through new remote management of security settings and monitor the print fleet for potential problems.
- Increased Training: HP has capitalized to raise the level of safety expertise with MPS employees and HP technical teams with industry security certifications like CompTIA.
- Superior Reporting & Reviews: HP is embedding security into MPS tracking & reporting procedures for better visibility to the print fleet status & to appraise security best practice recommendations.
- New Remote Management Tools & Services: HP’s innovative tools within HP MPS software automate security actions like firmware updates & password management so companies can outsource dull IT security actions as part of the MPS contract.
- Print Security Advisory Retainer Service: HP security advisors will offer ongoing security expertise, risk profile updates & support to check security plans on a daily basis and offer ad hoc support for audits.
Solutions Advances Emphasis on Data, Document Security & Devices
HP JetAdvantage workflow and printing solutions have been established to modernize crucial business procedures for enterprise customers leading to reduced IT workload and costs, better employee productivity & enabling users to print safely. The latest security enrichments includes:-
HP Access Control: It provides authentication, authorization, and secure pull printing capabilities, with better functionality and support for SNMPv3, a new card reader well-matched with HIP2 that expands card type compatibility.
HP Capture and Route: HP Capture & Route makes it easy to regulate and track scanned content and distributes documents with just a touch of a button. Fresh features consist of support for LDAP over SSL, data at rest encryption for scanned data stored on the Capture & Route server, permitting immediate printing of user messages & faxes while standing at the MFP.
If we see then, HP has established a new standard in managed print services, infusing security best practices into everything that users do to enable the customers to stay on top of growing endpoint security challenges. For getting more knowledge on the security plans, the users can dial HP Customer Phone Number directly. With it, they can find numerous options on the web that help them in the search of the solutions. The online web dictionaries like Contactforservice offer the users with the accurate customer care numbers to the consumers based in the US and Canada.