Setting up a Brother Printer is not at all a difficult task, especially if you have the manual with you. You can go through the manual and implement the steps for setting up the device. In fact, if you have been using the Brother Printer, you might already know about it. However, do you do to set up the Brother Printer with the help of the Router? If you don’t know about it, you can take the advice of the experts at Brother Printer Support. They will help you throughout until your issue has been resolved. But, if you are one of them who love to troubleshoot the devices on your own, it would be a good idea to follow the steps that are enlisted below. Here, we have tried to enlist all the basic steps that you would need to setup the Brother Printer via a router. So, go through it once to know more about the same.
- At first, you need to insert the installation CD which was given to you with the printer at the time of purchasing it. You are supposed to select for installing the BRAdmin along with the drivers. Now, make sure that you have clicked on the “Next” button for the installation wizard window and try to follow the on-screen instruction until the end.
- Now, all you need to do is to plug in the wires and cables of the Brother Printer to the electric outlet. Now, you need to wait for a few seconds, followed by connecting the Ethernet cable of the device to the router.
- In the next step, it is necessary for you to visit the computer where you have installed the software and the driver of the Brother Printer. Now, after that, you need to go to the “Start” button, and then click on the option for the “Control Panel.” Also, make sure that you have chosen the option for “Printers and Faxes,” followed by clicking on the “Add a Printer” option.
- While you are moving ahead with the steps, you are supposed to click on the “Next” button, and then choose the option for “A network printer, or a printer attached to another computer.” Here, you need to remember that you have to click on the “Next” button, followed by selecting the option for “Browse for a printer.” You are supposed to leave the field blank, followed by clicking on the “Next” button.
- In the end, you need to choose the Brother Printer from the list that is going to appear on the next we page. After that, you need to keep in mind that you have clicked on the “Next” button, followed by selecting the “Yes” or “No” option for the selection of the default printer status. Lastly, you need to tap the “Next” button, and then click on “Finish.”
If you come across any issue or error while following the steps that are given above or if you have any other query related to the same, you need to keep in mind that you have the option to take help of the experts. Simply pick up your phone and dial Brother Printer Tech Support Phone Number. Get this number from Contactforservice, a reliable online platform for availing the toll-free numbers of the USA and Canada-based customer support teams.