Cisco is a renowned name in the world of routers and is considered to be jam-packed with the best of features. Moreover, it promises the user with an uninterrupted internet connectivity service. But sometimes, users feel perplexed when they forget the password of their routers. But, with Cisco, the process of resetting the Cisco Router is not a difficult task, especially because the experts of Cisco technical support is round the clock available for you to help you out with the same. Meanwhile, we have also decided to brief you about the steps that you would require in order to reset the Cisco Router Password. So, take a look:
- At first you need to connect the computer to the router either by using the Wi-Fi or by an Ethernet cable.
- Now, it is necessary for the user to open a new Web browser, and then you need to input the IP address into the address bar, followed by pressing the Enter
- Later, it is important for the user to log in to the administration panel via the Cisco router’s admin user name and the password.
- Now, make sure that you have clicked on the Setup option, which you can avail from the main menu, followed by clicking on the Quick Setup
- Here, make sure that you have entered a new admin password, followed by re-entering it once again in order to confirm
- After that, you are supposed to scroll down to the WLAN section. In case, it is asked, enter the password once more
- Now, all you need to do is to save the settings. Only after you have saved the settings, you can be assured of the fact that the password has been reset successfully.
As the steps are simple and you will be easily able to follow them, make sure that you don’t get stuck in the middle of the process. However, if by chance, you are stuck, instead of getting panicked, you should take quick help of the professionals. Simply dial Cisco router tech support phone number and you will be able to quickly connect with the experts who are always available on call for you to fix all your issues associated with the Cisco Router.
Now, if you don’t have the number, you must keep in mind that there is an online directory called Contactforservice; you can avail the number from here. It is a trusted platform for availing the authentic customer support and service number of companies that are located in the USA and Canada. So, get Cisco router phone number support, only from the website of Contactforservice.